Designed to be packed away at a moment’s notice, the Stow-E-Way has all the power of a classic e-bike in a nifty, foldable model that’ll fit just about anywhere. Powered by a lightweight TransX motor, this folding electric bike takes the sweat out of cycling, making zipping up hills as easy as racing along the flat.
The carefully selected 20" wheels offer the perfect balance between a smooth ride and space-saving storage, while the bike’s easy-to-use closing mechanism lets you fold it up in seconds, ready to be stored in the boot, the bus, or the tiny shoe cupboard. The dimensions when folded are 880mm x 800mm x 440mm.
With a 250wh battery giving you a boost, the Stow-E-Way gives you the freedom and flexibility to ride further. When you’re ready for more of a workout, you can tone down the pedal assistance on the TranzX Display – easy peasy. If you need to hop off for a second, a handy walk-assist feature helps push the bike along while you stroll beside it – perfect for navigating busy pavements.
Aside from all the high-tech stuff, the Stow-E-Way has all the fixings of a seriously good e-bike. 7-speed Shimano gears give you plenty of control, while a reflective strip around the tyres keeps you safe in low light. This fully-equipped folding e-bike also comes kitted out with a kickstand, mudguards and a rear pannier rack, ready for whatever your journey throws at you.
Caravan holidays in the Lakes, road trips to France, train journeys to the coast – with a bike you can stash away in seconds, the options for adventure are limitless.
The Stow-E-Way is suitable for people from 5ft to 6ft. For more information check out the quick start guide by clicking here.
- Fork Type: Raleigh Steel Trekking Fork For E Bike
- Frame Material: Alloy Frame AL6061
- Frame Shape: Low step
- Headset: Threaded 1" 1/8th Black
- Total Bike Weight: 20kg
- Battery: TranzX 250wh 36V 6.8Ah Battery
- Battery Charging Time: 4 hours
- Battery Integration: External
- Battery Watts per Hour: 250Wh
- Display: TranzX DP15 PST Display, 3 Assist Levels With Walk Function
- Max Range: 30 miles
- Motor: New TranzX F15 36v 250w Brushless Quick Stop Motor
- Motor Position: Rear
- Grips: Velo Comfort Grips
- Handlebar: Raleigh 560mm Straight Bar Black
- Saddle: Raleigh Ebike Saddle
- Seatpost: Alloy Micro Adjust 33.9 X 460mm
- Seatpost Clamp: 40.8 Clamp
- Stem: Folding Alloy Stem
- Front Brake: Alloy V-Brake
- Number of Gears: 7
- Rear Brake: Alloy V-Brake
- Bottom Bracket: 124.5mm Square Taper
- Cassette: 7 speed 14-34T freewheel
- Chain: KMC 1/2" x 3/32" 6/7/8 Speed
- Crankset: 48th Alloy Black With Alloy Chain-guide
- Drivetrain: Chain
- Front Shifter: Shimano Revoshift 7 Speed
- Gear Shift: Derailleur Gear
- Pedals: Folding Pedals With Anti Slip
- Rear Derailleur: Altus 7/8 Speed
- Front Wheel Hub: Alloy 36 Hole Black
- Inner Tubes: 20 X 1.95 Presta
- Rear Wheel Hub: TranzX R15 Motor
- Rim: Double Wall Rim 36 Hole 20"
- Tyres: Kenda K841 20 x 1.95 Reflective Side Wall
- Wheel Set: Double Wall Rim 36 Hole 20" On R15 Motor Hub, Double Wall Rim 36 Hole 20" On Alloy Hub
- Front Light: Front Light Powered By TranzX System
- Mudguards: Matt Black Thermoplastic
- Rear Carrier: Integrated Alloy Carrier
- Rear Light: Rear Light Powered By TranzX System
- Weight Limits (Rider and Cargo): 110 KG
Customer Reviews of Les's Cycles
Les’s Cycles has to be the best cycle shop in Essex. All the staff are friendly and helpful.
A small store from the outside but an Aladdin’s cave on the inside.
Not at all pushy like big chains.
Will not be going anywhere else from now on
Thank you Les’s CyclesGoogle Reviews
Just got my e bike sorted by Les Cycles. They were brilliant. My bike is under warranty and the manufacturer wasn’t very helpful at all. Despite this Les Cycles persisted and managed to eventually get the part needed. They fixed it all up and now I’m happily cycling again. Would definitely recommend them. The after care they give is truly first class.Google Reviews
The best bike shop by far.
Order a bike late on a Saturday (11:30pm) and by 11am the next day it was built and ready for me to collect.
The staff were more than happy to spend time explaining all about my new ebike, never had one so I had alot of questions.
Very knowledgeable and helpful.Google Reviews