Beauty is more than skin deep: the Aim's sleek looks are thanks to its Smooth Welded head tube and seat tube junctions.
It incorporates a threaded bottom bracket and internal cable routing for long-lasting service and simple maintenance. There's even a flat disc mount that integrates seamlessly with Cube's kickstand mount, and integrated mounting points for ACID mudguards and carrier. Updated geometry includes a lower top tube for more confident handling, and there's plenty of room to run wide, grippy and comfortable 2.25in tyres. Their SizeSplit system has an expanded range, too, so however tall you are there'll be an Aim that fits perfectly.Frame
- Aluminium Lite, AMF, Double Butted, Internal Cable Routing, Tapered Head Tube, Flat Mount Brake, SIC Mount, FM Kickstand Mount
- Size Split: 27.5: XS (14"), S (16") // 29: M (18"), L (20"), XL (22"), XXL (24")
- RockShox Judy Silver TK Coil, 100mm, Lockout
- Shimano BR-MT200/UR300, Hydr, Disc Brake, PM/FM (160/160)
- Shimano RD-M3100-SGS, 9-Speed
- Shimano FD-M2020, Top Swing, 31.8mm Clamp
- Shimano SL-M2010-9R, Rapidfire-Plus
- Thun Paso-ML, 73mm BSA
- Shimano FC-MT101, 36x22T
- Shimano CS-HG201, 11-36T
- KMC X9
- CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 680mm
- CUBE Performance Stem Race, 31.8mm
- ACID React
- CUBE FPH868, Semi-Integrated
- Shimano HB-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- Shimano FH-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- CUBE ZX20, 32H, Disc
- Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 2.25
- CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Natural Fit Venec Lite
- ACID PP MTB
- 13,8 kg
Customer Reviews of Les's Cycles
Les’s Cycles has to be the best cycle shop in Essex. All the staff are friendly and helpful.
A small store from the outside but an Aladdin’s cave on the inside.
Not at all pushy like big chains.
Will not be going anywhere else from now on
Thank you Les’s CyclesGoogle Reviews
Just got my e bike sorted by Les Cycles. They were brilliant. My bike is under warranty and the manufacturer wasn’t very helpful at all. Despite this Les Cycles persisted and managed to eventually get the part needed. They fixed it all up and now I’m happily cycling again. Would definitely recommend them. The after care they give is truly first class.Google Reviews
The best bike shop by far.
Order a bike late on a Saturday (11:30pm) and by 11am the next day it was built and ready for me to collect.
The staff were more than happy to spend time explaining all about my new ebike, never had one so I had alot of questions.
Very knowledgeable and helpful.Google Reviews