Does not include CO2 Cartridges.
Directions for Use:
1. Screw the CO2 cartridge clockwise into inflator and firmly hand-tighten. As the cap of the CO2 cartridge is pierced you will hear a rush of gas and a small amount may leak out.
2. DO NOT remove CO2 cartridge until empty.
3. PUSH the inflator onto the valve but do not press the inflator against the rim of the wheel until you are ready to inflate.
4. Once the inflator is located on the tyre valve press the inflator against the rim of the wheel - use the sprung release valve of the inflator to control the CO2 flow.
5. Cartridges contain freezing CO2 gas under pressure, so push onto the tyre gently at first.
6. If inflating a large tyre using multiple CO2 cartridges the tyre valve will start to freeze and could get damaged - so please allow the valve of your tyre and the inflator to unfreeze and warm up after dispensing each CO2 cartridge.
7. DO NOT dispense upside down - the inflator must be upright and directed away from your hand and body.
Replacing the Cartridge:
1. First gently push the inflator onto a tyre valve to check it is empty.
2. Unscrew cartridge (counter-clockwise).
3. Cartridges may be freezing cold and also may still contain freezing high pressure liquid CO2.
3. Follow instructions above to install new cartridges.
More information about CO2:
CO2 or Carbon Dioxide is an odorless, colorless, non inflammable gas with a light sour taste, it does not contain any minerals, salts or other solid ingredients.