Originally launched in 1983, the Chrome Aero Pro Burner came back in 2018 for its 35th anniversary. Every effort has been made to perfectly recreate this iconic bike with the components still available today. Manufactured by Tange, the same factory who brought you the original, some replica components have even been painstaking reproduced to keep the bike as close to the original as possible.
The classic deep chrome frameset with black finishing components still looks as great today as it did when it was originally released; we’ve even managed to replicate the translucent dark copper decals! Plus we’ve thrown in a custom pad set too.
Only 550 Chrome Burners were released, each complete with individual serial numbering for true authenticity.
- Material Cromoly Steel
- Frame Size 10"
- Frame Tange 4130 Aero frame tubing with Oval Aero Chainstays
- Headset Tange MX-125 with sealed bearings
- Brake Levers Dia-Compe Tech 3
- Cassette Chrome 16T
- Chain KMC Z410
- Pedals Bear Trap alloy platform
- Wheels Aero section rim, Sealed bearing Hub
- TyresTioga Comp 3 20 x 1.75", Yellow Label
- Stem 4 Bolt Powerstem style
- Handlebars Chrome Steel
- Grips Raleigh Tange style
- Saddle Kashimax Aero, with Raleigh logo
- Seatpost Chrome 22.2 x 250mm
- Fork Tange 4130 Aero Tubing
- Crankset Chrome 175mm OPC
- Bottom Bracket Steel 9pc
- Inner Tubes Standard 20" schrader valve
- Chain Ring Black 44T
- Front Brake Dia-Compe MX-1000
- Rear Brake Dia-Compe MX-1000