Cycling for everyone! That's been the philosophy at Lapierre for 70 years. And the Edge is for anyone who wants to have their first experience on the trails! Lapierre's know-how developed on high-end bikes is now available for all models in the range. Discover the joy of riding the trails, tackling your first descent, riding alone, with family or friends, all on a small budget.
- Frame : Edge 29" Supreme 5 alloy Disc, internal cable routing
- Fork : SR Suntour XCR Air RL-R-29' 100mm travel
- Rear derailleur : Shimano Deore RD-M5100 Shadow plus SGS, 11s
- Crankset : Shimano Deore FC-M5100-1 2-piece 32T 170mm (S) / 175mm (M/L/XL)
- Bottom bracket : Shimano external cups
- Sprocket : Shimano Deore CS-M5100-11 11-51T 11s
- Chain : KMC X11 1/2"x11/128" 11s
- Brakes : Shimano MT200 hydraulic brakes Disc
- Discs : Shimano SMRT30 180mm/160mm Center Lock
- Shifters / Brake levers : Shimano Deore SL-M5100-R Rapidfire 11s
- Headset : FSA NO.10 semi-integrated
- Handlebar : XLC alloy 6061 Top flat, Width: 720mm, Ø: 31.8mm
- Grips : Herrmans Lock-on DD30B 130mm
- Stem : XLC alloy, 6°, Ø: 31.8mm, L: 60mm
- Seatpost : XLC alloy, Ø: 31.6mm, L: 400mm
- Saddle : XLC by DDK
- Front hub : Shimano HBTX505, 32H Center Lock QR
- Rear hub : Shimano HBTX505, 32H Center Lock QR
- Rims : Lapierre Disc, 32H, 29", 21-622
- Tires : Schwalbe, front: Tough Tom 29x2.25 622-57 / rear: Rapid Rob 29x2.25 622-57
- Pedals : FPD NW-91K Steel cage
- Size : S, M, L, XL
Customer Reviews of Les's Cycles
Les’s Cycles has to be the best cycle shop in Essex. All the staff are friendly and helpful.
A small store from the outside but an Aladdin’s cave on the inside.
Not at all pushy like big chains.
Will not be going anywhere else from now on
Thank you Les’s CyclesGoogle Reviews
Just got my e bike sorted by Les Cycles. They were brilliant. My bike is under warranty and the manufacturer wasn’t very helpful at all. Despite this Les Cycles persisted and managed to eventually get the part needed. They fixed it all up and now I’m happily cycling again. Would definitely recommend them. The after care they give is truly first class.Google Reviews
The best bike shop by far.
Order a bike late on a Saturday (11:30pm) and by 11am the next day it was built and ready for me to collect.
The staff were more than happy to spend time explaining all about my new ebike, never had one so I had alot of questions.
Very knowledgeable and helpful.Google Reviews