Balance bikes do not have pedals or stabilisers, therefore children learn to balance and steer very quickly. At first, they ride with at least one foot firmly on the ground. As confidence develops, they'll begin to lift both feet, scooting forward and balancing and occasionally dabbing a foot to the floor when the bike leans over.
Soon, they'll be balancing, learning and playing all at once. The best way to teach a child to cycle is not to use stabilisers, which simply prevent them from developing a proper sense of balance. Kids that start to exercise from early years form a habit of movement and grow up to be healthier.
The Cuda range starts with the Runner balance bike, balance bikes are a great way at helping children to develop their balance on two wheels. There are also many other benefits on buying a balance bike. They can be used for children who are too small for a pedal bike, it develops confidence and increases co-ordination and they are easy to transport and carry.
- Suitable for children aged around 18 months and upwards.
- 6" low step through aluminium frame.
- Hi-Ten steel fork.
- Padded colour co-ordinated saddle.
- Pneumatic 12” wheels with alloy rims and Kenda K-50, 12x2.125" tyres.
- White and black tyres.
- Soft compound grips with mushroom ends.
- Adjustable stem and mini riser bars.
- Adjustable height saddle with quick release seat clamp for easy adjustment.
- Weight 4.5kg.
- Colour: White and pink.
- Some assembly required.