Performance and comfort don't have to be mutually exclusive. In fact, endurance racers know that comfort is a real advantage. That's why the Attain GTC frame's advanced carbon construction includes aero Flex Stays and a full carbon fork, which help reduce fatigue from road shock and vibration. A tapered head tube and thru axles ensure pedalling efficiency and steering precision, and internally routed cables reduce maintenance downtime. If it looks fast, that's because it is fast.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Carbon Frame: Lightweight & durable.
- Hydraulic Disc Brakes: Reliable braking performance to keep you in control, whatever the weather.
- 22 Shimano 105 Gears: Wide range of gears suitable for a range of terrain.
- Frame: GTC Monocoque Twin Mold Technology, Road Comfort Geometry
- Fork: CUBE CSL Race Disc, Full Carbon, 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" Tapered, Flat Mount, 12x100mm
- Number of Gears: 22
- Gear Shifters: Shimano 105 ST-R7020 11 Speed
- Chainset: Shimano FC-RS510, 50x34T
- Chainrings: 50/34T
- Rear Cassette: Shimano CS-R7000, 11-32T
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG600-11
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 FD-R7000, 31.8mm Clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 RD-R7000-DGS, 11-Speed
- Pedals: Included by Les's Cycles
- Wheelset: CUBE RA 1.9 Aero Disc
- Front Tyre: Conti Grand Sport Race SL, 28-622
- Rear Tyre: Conti Grand Sport Race SL, 28-622
- Brakes: Shimano 105 BR-R7070, Hydr. Disc Brake, Flat Mount (160/160)
- Handlebars: CUBE Compact Race Bar
- Grips or Bar Tape: ACID Bartape RD
- Headset: VP Z-t, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/4"
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem SLX, 31.8mm
- Saddle: Natural Fit Nuance
- Seatpost: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Weight: 9.2Kg
Customer Reviews of Les's Cycles
Les’s Cycles has to be the best cycle shop in Essex. All the staff are friendly and helpful.
A small store from the outside but an Aladdin’s cave on the inside.
Not at all pushy like big chains.
Will not be going anywhere else from now on
Thank you Les’s CyclesGoogle Reviews
Just got my e bike sorted by Les Cycles. They were brilliant. My bike is under warranty and the manufacturer wasn’t very helpful at all. Despite this Les Cycles persisted and managed to eventually get the part needed. They fixed it all up and now I’m happily cycling again. Would definitely recommend them. The after care they give is truly first class.Google Reviews
The best bike shop by far.
Order a bike late on a Saturday (11:30pm) and by 11am the next day it was built and ready for me to collect.
The staff were more than happy to spend time explaining all about my new ebike, never had one so I had alot of questions.
Very knowledgeable and helpful.Google Reviews