The Dominator Sniper Black and Mint Stunt Scooter is amazing value for money and with tried and tested parts it's ready to rip up the park! Running on 110mm wheels, Box section 20.5in long deck 4.5in wide and sealed threadless headset it gives many scooters more expensive a run for the money! Dominator is by District scooters and many of the parts used on the Dominator are classic District parts that are still super good. So the bars, wheels, headset and grips all come originally from District so it's a strong core to the scooter before anything else is added.
All in all the Sniper is a tough but lightweight scooter, running larger wheels and sealed integrated headset that many of it's competitors at this price can't even come close to! Grab the Sniper and start destroying the park and building up your bag of tricks.
Dominator Sniper Scooter in Black and Mint Specs:
- Weight: 3.9kg / 8.5lbs
- Deck: Military Grade 6061 T6 Aluminium - 520mm / 20.5in long by 115mm / 4.5in wide
- Bars: One Piece HTQ195 Steel Bar - 570mm / 23 high by 550mm / 22in wide
- Headset: Sealed Integrated by District
- Grips: Soft Rubber Compound by District
- Fork: HIC Threadless Steel Fork
- Wheels: 110mm Aluminium 7 spoke Core Wheels. Manufactured by Chopsticks by Eagle Supply
- Clamp: Triple clamp with M6 steel bolts grade 8 steel
- Brake: Flex Fender
Originating out of the USA Dominator Scooters are one of the foundational brands within the freestyle scooter industry and are recognised value for money scooter brand. Back in 2009 the first full batch of Dominator Scooters produced and quickly gaining rider acknowledgement. It became clear early on that top-quality complete scooters we needed to be designed and priced from beginner to intermediate level. Originally launched as a parts brand they now run a range of complete scooters for all levels of riders.