Bumper bikes are specially designed pavement bikes for kids. Meeting both the child’s and parent’s needs, Bumper adds a twist of fun with kids favourite themes. The bikes come in all sizes, starting from balance bikes for first time riders around 18 months old up to 20” wheel models for 8 year old’s. All Bumper bikes exceed the safety requirements of all relevant British and European Safety Standards.
Product Description for 12"
- Robust durable steel frame
- Handlebar tassels
- Comfy padded saddle
- Comes with a free dolly and dolly carrier
Product Description for 16"
At the heart of the bike lies a robust 10″ steel frame and a rigid fork for a strong build quality. With a single speed gear system, your child can focus on learning the basics with ease. The Bumper Dolly comes equipped with stabilisers for extra control, handlebar tassels as well as a built in rear dolly seat so they’re always accompanied by their favourite companion.
- Frame: 10″ Hi Tensile steel.
- Fork: Rigid, High Tensile steel.
- Headset: Steel, full ball bearing 1″.
- Drivetrain Components: Steel, 1pc, 114mm crank with 36t sprocket.
- Chain: KMC.
- Pedals: 1/2″ Plastic non-slip.
- Handlebar: Steel, 150mm rise.
- Stem: Adjustable steel, quill type.
- Grips: Clear rubber comfort, 105mm.
- Saddle: Junior comfort saddle.
- Tyres: 16″ x 2.125″. White wall knobly tyres.
- Bottom Bracket: Steel full bearing,loose ball.
- Front Hub: Steel full bearing 20h loose ball 3/8″.
- Rear Hub: Steel 20h full bearing, loose ball 3/8″.
- Spokes: 16g Silver with Silver nipples.
- Rim: Alloy 20h.
- Brakes: Steel V – type brakes with adjustable reach brake levers.
- Stabilisers: 1 pair, removable.
- Freewheel: 16t freewheel, full bearing.
- Cycle Condition: New. This bike is shipped 90% assembled in a sealed box. Inflation of tyres, fitting of pedals, stabilizers, stem and handlebars, front wheel, front brake cable, saddle and seatpost are necessary.