Ride everywhere with less effort. The Haibike SDURO HardSeven 5.0 is a hardtail electric mountain bike that offers a powerful pedal boost thanks to the Yamaha crank drive motor. The 500Wh Intube battery offers long lasting performance and gives the bike a very clean look. Rolling on 27.5” wheels with high-volume but low-profile tyres, the HardSeven is ideal for riding on every surface from smooth roads to rough trails.
- 6061 aluminium frame is lightweight and robust
- SR Suntour XCR 34 air sprung fork offers 120mm of bump soaking suspension travel
- SRAM NX 1x11 speed drivetrain for a wide range of gears and easy gear shifting
- Tektro hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power
- Sizes: 40cm (Small), 44cm (Medium), 48cm (Large), 52cm (X Large)
- Colour: Blue White Orange
- Motor: Yamaha PW-SE System, 250W
- Battery: lithium Ion, frame mount, 500Wh
- User interface/remote: Yamaha Side Switch 1.7“ LCD display
SDURO opens up the world of sporty innovative ePerformance bikes to a wider range of riders than ever before. Comfort, quality and class leading performance has never been so accessible.
New for 2019 across all Yamaha equipped models is the introduction of Yamaha PW-SE motors – with improved response to higher cadence and a higher torque output.
Across HardSeven, FullSeven and even Cross & Trekking models we’ve introduced intube batteries, not only for a sleeker look, but so that Yamaha models can benefit from our Modular Rail System line of accessories. Our Bosch equipped Trekking and Cross models have been improved too making them more accessible with rider focussed Bosch Active plus systems.
The HardSeven comes with agile 27.5" wheels available in wide or comfortable plus tyres, for tours in easy terrain. You also have the choice between high-quality, light aluminium frames and different drives.
Haibike Intube battery concept (IBC): The new InTube battery enables a high integration, a beautiful shape and functionality. It is available in many of our models.
Haibike Modular Rail System (MRS): The ModularRailSystem allows simple and fast mounting of different equipment on the bike.
New Yamaha PW-SE drive unit: The PW-SE engines provide all the popular features of the first PW generation together with improved cadence support up to 110 rpm and Bluetooth connectivity.
Yamaha side-switch LCD display: 1.7“ LCD display for a wide range of use with easy-to-handle screen featuring speed and battery level indication.