A Breath of Fresh... Air
Looking the part and learning the ropes shouldn’t have to cost the earth – with the GT Air you get a fully sorted bike at the right price. The GT Air raises the bar for entry-level bikes.
- Frame: GT FS Design, Hi-Ten Steel Tubes, DT Gusset, American BB, Seat Stay Mounted U-Brake, External 1-1/8" H/T, w/ Removable Rotor Tabs, Odyssey Springfield Brake compatible
- Fork: GT FS Design, Hi-Ten 2pc. Steerer & Tapered Legs, 31mm Offset, 3/8" Axle Dropouts
- Rims: Alloy Single Wall, 36h
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Pedals: GT Low Profile FS Platform Design, PP Material, Boron Axle
- Crank: GT Power Series Cr-Mo 3pc., 170mm Arms, 19mm x 8T Cr-Mo Spindle, GT 25T Steel Chainwheel
- Bottom Bracket: American Loose Ball Bearing
- Chain: KMC S1
- Rear Cogs: 9T Loose Ball 1pc. Driver
- Handlebar: GT Freestyle 2pc., Steel, 8.375"H x 28"W, 3degUp, 11deg Back
- Grips: GT Super Soft 155mm Single Compound w/ GT removable plug
- Stem: GT Top Load, 1-1/8", Cold Forged Cap, 32mm Rise, 40mm
- Headset: 1-1/8" Threadless, Steel
- Brakes: Aluminum U-Brake w/ Soft Compound Pad
- Brake Levers: Alloy
- Saddle: Railed
- Seatpost: Alloy, 25.4mm x 200mm
- Steel Body, Loose Ball 3/8" x 150mm Heat Treated Axle, 36h, 15mm Nut
- Front Hub:
- Front Tyre: INNOVA 20 x 2.3"
- Rear Hub: Steel Body, Loose Ball, 14mm Adapter x 180mm Axle, 9T Cassette, 36h, 17mm Nut
- Rear Tyre: INNOVA 20 x 2.2"